Thursday, December 16, 2010

9 weeks

So I'm in my 9th week this week and feeling pretty miserable. I have been getting off of my meds (anti-depressants I've been on for anxiety issues since Jr high) and that's been the hardest thing. I'm almost completely weaned off and surviving the with-drawls. I just didn't want to be on any prescriptions this time just to be on the safe side.
 Well it looks like I'm about to go world wide on letting this blog go public and sharing this pregnancy with everyone since looking at me you can already see a belly! I guess with this being my 3rd pregnancy and only 10 months post partum of having Tucker, I look pretty pregnant. Enough that people are noticing at work. Only one courageous customer (in my opinion) said, "oh a baby is coming!" I was like oh um yes. I put in blame of the maternity looking shirt I was wearing, but none the less, it's becoming more and more obvious. Next appointment is the 27th, so I will update again then! Everyone have a nice Christmas!
 Baby in 9th week:

No comments:

Post a Comment